GreaterNoidaHotels.in

IT.com
This name has a very good potential in future. Among all the suburbs of Delhi, Greater Noida is the most well planned one... Because of its distance from Delhi, its not yet fully populated but with start of projects like F1 Track, Jungle Safari, a university, int'l airport and many big companies like NIIT etc the city is going to have a very good future...

Thanks for your opinion bob! I realise the potential of the city but what do you think about the actual domain name? Is there potential for people searching for hotels in this area? And also do people generally call this area noida? Or greater noida?? What's your opinion on this?

Thanks for your opinion bob! I realise the potential of the city but what do you think about the actual domain name? Is there potential for people searching for hotels in this area? And also do people generally call this area noida? Or greater noida?? What's your opinion on this?

As I said GN is still in the developing stage so once all these projects get completed and both residential & commercial occupancy increases then demand for hotels will also increase. Currently there are 1600 to 1900 monthly searches for the terms like "greater noida hotels", "hotels in greater noida" etc and it will gradually increase. Their must be a sudden spurt of demand for hotels in GN due to the upcoming F1 race on 28th Oct.

You already have a domain with the right keywords. You need to have a site in place to get the traffic...

Though a few sectors of Noida almost touch Greater Noida on the expressway but people do not call greater noida as noida, its completely different places with different authorities governing them... But some areas of Greater Noida are known as "Noida Extention" This is the same area which is currently under dispute between farmers, builders & GN authority.

BTW, I own the following Noida extn domains :

noidaextension.com
noidaextention.com
noidaextn.com
noidaextension.in
noidaextention.in
noidaextn.in

Thank you very much for the information bob! I appreciate it, I also think that Greater Noida has immense potential for generating income once it becomes more established.

Hopefully within the next 3 years, we will see Greater Noida become a popular destination in India. I may develop the domain later on but for now I think I will just park it.

Cheers Bob! You have some very good domain names yourself.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom