Great Link Building Tool

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Here is a tool that allows you to search quickly for phrases where you may be able to get a link to your website:
Link Search Tool | SoloSEO

You simply type in the phrase for which you are trying to rank, and the tool provides you with a long list of searches on Google to find relevant websites.

Hi Jeff, thanks for sharing this useful link now i can save my lots of time to finding link partners for my website.

SEOMoz PRO is a complete SEO management program that allows users to take advantage of SEOMoz’s industry leading knowledge regarding on-site optimization practices, link building techniques and social media marketing.

Hi,
I was unaware of this tool,"soloseo". Glad that you have educated me about this by sharing.I would also like to share this tool with all my friends.

Thanks.

I always appreciate new things but old is gold here I like opensiteexplorer.org and link spy tool which give huge details of a site. I also like to suggest on different google advance operator those help to analysis good links. I give high marks to Google for their services

[h=3] Open Site Explorer : The SEOMoz Open Site Explorer offers.Enter your competitors’ websites into the tool and pay special attention to their Inbound Links, Linking Domains and Anchor Text – all of which may help inform your own link building strategy.

[/h]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom