government and third world countries

IT.com

Mei

do you think that the government has something to do with having a third world country? is it because of it or lack of education and job opportunities?

Part of it is the government because of corruption. This is a sad truth for third world countries. Another part is the greedy businessman that controls the economy of the country.

Of course it is very bad but I am sure that all governments and all politicians are the same. They all promise a lot of good things when they are on the way to the power. But when they come to power they forget at once about their promises and do nothing.
That is why I do not think that we must rely on the government.

do you think that the government has something to do with having a third world country? is it because of it or lack of education and job opportunities?

If you manage a company it badly, that company is unlikely to reach its full potential. In my opinion, if a government runs a country badly, that country is unlikely to reach its full potential and thrive. I think this applies whether its a third world country or not. What do you think Mei?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom