Google's Nexus One & Related Indian Domains

IT.com

Ceres

TheDomains has an article about how Google doesn't appear to own NexusOne.com despite Google's intention to unveil its Nexus One phone tomorrow.

Well Google didn't forget about Indian domain names. Although the domains listed below show the sponsoring registrar as Mark Monitor, and the registrant organisation as DNStination, Inc, Google is known to use these companies when acquiring domains:

NexusOne.in
NexusOne.co.in
Nexus1.in
Nexus1.co.in

My guess is that Google's details will soon show up on the Whois for these four domains. Currently, the domains don't resolve to any website.

I'm curious to see if Google will continue to promote the .co.in over the .in (or will it make a switch like Yahoo recently did?) I suppose time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that all four domains are now in Google's name. As none of the domains resolve to websites yet, we'll have to wait a little longer to find out if Google will continue to favour the .co.in over the .in.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom