Google Sued For Selling Ads On Parked Domains

IT.com
I believe this is mostly a case of the ads potential traffic didn't go the way he wanted it to go. I mean he must know that he doesn't click on those things when he sees them. Why would he expect others to ?

Just looking at it some more, I think that it was a set up by the lawyer.

I believe this is mostly a case of the ads potential traffic didn't go the way he wanted it to go. I mean he must know that he doesn't click on those things when he sees them. Why would he expect others to ?

Actually, people do click ads. A lot of my parked pages have high click through rates.

Parked pages do have a good click through rates if they are contextual to how you landed up there. I don't think the issue would have much to bother Google. It should have been facing such issues regularly, but maybe this lawyer publicized it.

I think that the parked pages do get a lot of traffic, as I have used them many times. It seems to me that maybe this guys link didn't work properly, since it didn't convert. It sounds to me from the article, though, that Google has attempted to fix the problems that their advertisers are experiencing. It really seems like more of a customer service problem, than a lawsuit. Did the guy contact Google and say that his ads weren't working properly?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom