Google PR sucks here.

IT.com

Rajat

Country flag
PR of bing.com is N/A. Google PR sucks here.
After twitter Google PR has another failure algorithm for bing.

Well spotted!

I'm sure it's an error otherwise I think Google would be in trouble with anticompetitive behaviour.

As I heard Google and Yahoo have PR9, I checked for Bing.
And got the result N/A. So I checked with different Pagerank checker.
May be Google started fearing to loose its control over one brand search industry.
As recently I get some news that Google's contract with Mozilla Firefox (as the default search engine of the browser) set to expire on November 2011 and Bing is eyeing on this too.
So here Microsoft's Bing may offer higher offer than Google.

Anyway if this happens Google will loose 40% market share.

We can't predict who will win Google or Bing?
But there is a 50%-50% posibility. Neither Google will let go of its 40% market share to Bing so eaisly,
nor Bing will let it go to Google.
So there may be a Search Engine Market War in near future. But let's see what's happening next.
What steps they(Google, Bing) are taking?

It is clear that Bing is very aggressive on the field, but still it has much to learn. In addition,it seems that the public remains attached to the leader and not ready to turn away. Bing would become more and more popular in the United States in any case, as a likely challenger. But it is not yet able to really worry about Google, especially in the area of relevance.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom