Google Instant Search

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
What do you guys think of Google Instant Search?

It's pretty hard for me to figure out the implications for domains as there are so many considerations. But I would think that long tail domains would be much less valuable, as people would no longer be typing as much as before.

I would think it also boosts local search, as Google can target the terms pulled up to the searcher's location.

Yep agreed Jeff, it definitely helps refine the search though - I remember when they pulled this for an April fools joke back in 2000 - now its reality!

Google is really bringing out some interesting new features like Side Wiki and now this - wonder whats next!!!

:confused:

Good feature according to user point of view not seo point of view. I notice that the suggestions changed after some time.

From user search point of view, Google instant is good. Because it provide more options to explore and search. From SEO point of view, long tail keywords can be affected with less traffic.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom