Google and Yahoo

IT.com

Nomad

Which is your main search engine traffic source? Google or yahoo. For me its google. Even though Yahoo also indexes pages quite fast , but I notice that same page is rated high on google and it does not even feature on yahoo. Why is it so? I get around 1 Yahoo traffic for every 20 Google search hits.

Obviously it's because Yahoo is the second best. To make money as you should, use Google. Yahoo is great to supplement that stream of income. Don't ignore other possible streams of income, such as ad networks and shopping affiliate programs (Amazon would be a good example).

For INForum, the breakdown is:
Google - 77%
Live - 19%
Yahoo - 4%

Google resoundingly beats all of the other search engines.

Its quite surprising to see that Yahoo is on third position, Because I do not think many people use Live.com as their first choice of search engine unless, default Internet explorer settings.

I have always been a fan of google. Yahoo's position keeps on fluctuating but google is consistently at the first place for so many years.

Google is the obvious choice, I think. Its spiders fetch better and more relevant results. The algorithms are better updated. And Google Ad Sense program is great too.

Google is my leading search engine as I imagine it will be for most people, I remember back in the day when Yahoo was ahead of Google and Google was an unknown name - that goes to show what clever marketing can do.

Google is my leading search engine as I imagine it will be for most people, I remember back in the day when Yahoo was ahead of Google and Google was an unknown name - that goes to show what clever marketing can do.

Realistically, Yahoo! has been pretty incompetent, and Microsoft just can't seem to build a decent search engine. Also, there have been many times over the years that Google was somewhat vulnerable, and Yahoo! and Microsoft just never jumped at the opportunity. So, it's not only that Google is smart, its competitors just haven't done a good job.

For INForum, the breakdown is:
Google - 77%
Live - 19%
Yahoo - 4%

Google resoundingly beats all of the other search engines.

Interesting, the stats are now:

Google - 83%
Live - 13%
Yahoo - 4%

Google traffic to INForum just keeps increasing, but the traffic from the other two search engines is fairly stagnant.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom