Google and Hostgator combined venture: Free .in domain + hosting

IT.com
:p nice information.. ;)
I will tell my friends To make their 1st site...
any verification process there(i seen they are asking PAN card number; other then that)??

Nothing new in that, since last one and half year same programme is run by different corporates but all programmes didnot fetch desirable results.

Previously same thing offered by Reliance Netconnect to its customer then they discontinue the scheme.

As per rules this scheme is purely for SME's and SMB's and companies who are offering this scheme clearly bank on renewal business (they generally expect around 20%) but according to Federation of Indian Micro and Small & Medium Enterprises (FISME)(our client) they didnot got desired results previously.

Let us see what happens ? But such things are good for .IN namespace as such schemes generates awareness among the small businesses to go for online presence which in fact is good for all of us.

Good news for .in domain market.
lll .in domain will boost up for this cause.
I'm getting many offers nearly $1000 for my lll.in domain today.
But I'm not interested to sell them now.

I don't think it is going to be more successful in our nation(india).
Same business run by keepindiaonline dot com
They have given 5000 domains;
locked them;
and force to host on thier site...
Increased renewal price 800 INR on each domain...
I dont Think keepindiaonline got very good response and profit by doing this...
A website always need maintenance ;
Updatin, security and much more things...
I dont Think small business holers have time much time for a website, and experts...

If google/hostgator want to make it sucessful then they have to provide free web designing and developement Too

But if you wish to transfer your domain to another registrar after 60 days then you can do so(as specified).
See Terms and Conditions.

They do Not allow To access FTP/Cpanel.
They do Not allow To change name server.
If You want to update name server then we have to transfer the domain to any other registrar.
Cost Of a .in domain is less then 1.9$.

Its just crap To Boost Customers of hostgator Not a social work. :)

They do Not allow To access FTP/Cpanel.
They do Not allow To change name server.
If You want to update name server then we have to transfer the domain to any other registrar.
:)

Yes, FTP/Cpanel access/ Name server change is very important

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom