Good .in growth rate

IT.com
A far cry from the Top 3 - less than 1/5 China. What will it take to get us to the Top 5? OK I am being super ambitious - how about getting us to Top 10 - since most are in the 2 Million range!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is quite impressive growth of 300,000 domains in a quarter, considering ecommerce is still in very early stages in India. Adding 1 million domains a year for the next five, will put dot .in in Top 5 cctlds. I will take that..

Some of you may have gone Tokelau? WTF, so did I and googled them.....until I read this article below from last month which is an eye opener on several fronts, opportunity the web offers to enterprising individuals, the "Scam" that is domain names and its several extensions and how new business models have emerged, read it twice over :

The tiny island with a huge Web presence - CNN.com

That is quite impressive growth of 300,000 domains in a quarter, considering ecommerce is still in very early stages in India. Adding 1 million domains a year for the next five, will put dot .in in Top 5 cctlds. I will take that..
The interest in dot .in is on the way up according to google trends
Google Trends

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom