Going abroad for my college education, need suggestions!

IT.com

Oswald

Hello all, I have almost completed my studies in India and want to go to US for college studies. This is really raising tensions with me. I have talked to some good resources and they have advised me about the admission process there. I need to know more on this and so any kind of help or information on college admissions for US education would be very helpful. Please provide your suggestions.

Hi Oswald, Is there a particular college you are interested in attending? The reason I ask is that many colleges and universities have websites that provide the information on their admissions process.

Well, seems like everyone is going there for studies! This is good. I have a friend who attends Yale (a top US school) and was really pleased after going through the preparation that included a lot of practice material which you can find on [URL="http://www.applicationbootcamp.com/self"]www.ApplicationBootCamp.com/self]applicationbootcamp?s[/url] guide. I think that you can collect all the required information from this guide which may be of a good help for you..

hi Oswald. good luck on your studies. well, i really think that you need to research more about it. it is good if you have a friend in the United Sates wherein you can ask informations. but for now, only the internet is your source of information.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom