GoDaddy wins customer service award

IT.com

JulienJ

One of the primary reasons I use GoDaddy for about half my domain portfolio is because of the company’s customer service. It doesn’t matter what time I need something, I can usually get ahold of my rep (Deron Ruse) or someone else on the Premier Services team, and they can take care of whatever I need. Even if I call during off-hours, the 24-7 customer service staff can usually handle whatever request I have.

I consider GoDaddy’s customer service to be elite, and I would put them up against other exceptional customer service teams even outside of the domain name industry.

It is no surprise then that GoDaddy won an award for its customer service. According to a press releaseGoDaddy published this morning, the company won a “2018 Gold Stevie® Award in the Contact Center of the Year category.” Apparently, this is “GoDaddy’s seventh consecutive year of recognition by The Stevie Awards for Customer Service.”

I am a big proponent of praising a person (or company) when I think they deserve it. In this case, I think GoDaddy is deserving of the award. Case in point, I had a couple of Afternic questions over the weekend that Alan Shiflett quickly answered and promised to look into further this morning. I also emailed Deron about an inbound transfer that I am sure will be processed shortly.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom