GoDaddy Surpasses 1 Million Registered Domains in the United Kingdom

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
GoDaddy, the world’s largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures, today announced that it has registered its 1 millionth .UK1 domain in the United Kingdom. As more UK entrepreneurs and professionals decide to turn their ideas into reality, they are choosing GoDaddy to establish a successful online presence. In fact, an estimated 25 percent2 of Britain’s most popular domains are now registered through GoDaddy.

Every day in the UK, new domains are registered by individuals starting new ventures, established firms planning to launch new products and software developers ready to launch the next must-have smartphone apps. Both .co.uk and the most recent .uk domain extensions represent two strong elements of recognition in the UK and abroad, offering an element of national pride and trust. Entrepreneurs are demanding more from their digital technology providers as they seek to make their mark and GoDaddy is committed to developing innovative solutions that meet these needs and help grow Britain’sSME industry.

On achieving the milestone Andrew Low Ah Kee, Executive Vice President, GoDaddy International, said, “Reaching 1 million .UK domains demonstrates the value GoDaddy brings to customers by helping them create powerful digital identities. What is even more exciting to us than the milestone itself is the fact that we’ve grown our .UK domains under management by over 50% in the last 24 months. Our organic growth is a reflection that our purpose-built product and exceptional customer care resonate strongly with the UK market. We’re committed to growing our UK business and are excited to continue supporting the digital revolution taking place in the UK.”

Source

I have not visited the goDaddy site for a long time. The last time I went there, I was put off by their marketing tactics. The way to the checkout point was strewn with minefields. A newbie would easily end up buying more than what they intended in the first place. Perhaps goDaddy has improved their interface since I last visited them.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom