globalwarming.in

IT.com
Not a lot of value as it stands, low /mid $xxx - but absolutely cries out for development- great potential.

It's hot! Dev it a little, get it ranked and watch that traffic blow in. Could be monetized with 'green' ads after you pump the pulse up. Start now and in 3 years you'll be glad you did.

Rick Latona has GlobalWarming.co.in listed in his newsletter today with an asking price of $650.

yes thats mine. However ive got a problem as i mentioned to you Jeff. I cant transfer until 2 months. I feel so foolish to even put it up for sale so early.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's no problem - the domain can still be pushed to someone else's account.

Good catch Jeff. Is there enough existing past sales data to determine a reliable .co.in to .in valuation multiple? 2 x's? 3 x's?

Personally, I strongly favor .in over .co.in - should I be investing more in co.in?

Thoughts?

Good catch Jeff. Is there enough existing past sales data to determine a reliable .co.in to .in valuation multiple? 2 x's? 3 x's?

Personally, I strongly favor .in over .co.in - should I be investing more in co.in?

Thoughts?

Hi Jamie,

Sorry, somehow I missed your post until now.

Yes, .in is performing better than .co.in. .Co.in is still good though, especially for strong one word commercial terms.

I'm not sure that there is any ratio between sales prices though.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom