Global rich people

IT.com

jeevasoft

Hi all
I am new to this forum
would like to share with you all a useful and inspiring website which i saw
it lists the ranking of all the rich people in the world
and a short profile which helps us to know about them and take their lives as an inspiration to live our life as a life of achievement

visit and see if the site is useful and reply to me

globalrichlist.info

Happy knowing and Growing

Last edited by a moderator:
Its great to see that there are 4 Indians in the top 10 list. And since, this is an Indian based forum, most of the people would enjoy this site ;)

Recently i read a message going like this. "Everyday when you get up, look at the list of rich people and try to acheive that place". I think these should be our inspiration and we must try our better to reach the goals. The roots may be bitter and but through the experiences, am sure we can reap the success fruits.

They can inspire you to some extent, but it has to be you who has to make most of it. They have already had their rough patches and most of us haven't seen yet ;)

Wow, what about being happy with that one has at hand?

Money isn't the end all and be all of life.

Ultimately the must fundamental happiness can't be bought.

Good list, I'm enjoying the site a lot. How did you find it? Congrats on the three indian placements there, too! One day I'll be on that list too, he he he.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom