.Global domains turn 2 years old (average premium domain sales price is $2,751)

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
.GLOBAL domains turned 2 this month. .Global was launched 9 September 2014.

The number of premium domains sold is 253. The average sales price per premium domain sold is $ 2,751 USD.

8189 domain are still reserved as premium domains. 5989 of these domains have fixed prices and are available through registrars. All the premium domains hold a regular (not premium) renewal fee.

Here are some statistics after two years:

• Registered domain names: 27,000
  • Average domains per registrant: 1.2
  • 82% domains have a web server configured
  • 58% domains have email configured
  • 31% domains have fully developed websites (not counting parking or landing pages)
  • Only 4.8 % forwards to other domain names, implying that the .GLOBAL domain is mostly being used as a primary domain name for online branding.
  • 20% of the domains are single words found in the English dictionary
  • 95% of the words in the English dictionary is available and not yet registered
  • 1,781 3 letter (LLL) domains has been registered
  • 90% of the 3 letter (LLL) domains are still available
  • 93% of the 3 number (NNN) are still available
  • A clean namespace is proven by less than 0.009% domains with reported unwanted behaviour.
Average renewal rate for first year registrations of 68%.

Online Domain

Hi @domainking131 whats your thoughts on the .global in the years to come?
I have 3 very good names and one of them is very attractive which Ill be keeping for the future. machinery.global
The reason I got it is I can sell it to manufacturers like caterpillar, mitsubshi, maybe tata might be interested. The chinese makers of machinery like to use global in their names so I think it could be sought after.
Whats your opinion?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom