Getting past the mistakes

IT.com

attagirl

Lets suppose you register a name that you think will be good but then you find out that it is not that good after all. How do you go about fixing this type of mistake?

Well you could try talking with the registrar, but it is unlikely that they will refund you unless they have a guarantee for something like this- otherwise, you could sell the domain to someone or just be stuck with it until it expires.

I doubt the registrar would give you a refund.

I agree with Mice that you would probably be stuck with the domain until it expired. If it's a worthless domain, I can't see someone else wanting it.

We all make mistakes, especially at the beginning. The important thing is that we learn from these mistakes. :)

You don't really have any options. I think the best you could do is register another domain. I highly doubt any registar would give you a refund for that reason.

The registrar will definitely not refund the amount back to you..however, it will be a good fun to try out things which you havent done before..u can use google apps, put it on parking or try some other weird stuff..after all youve paid for it..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
hel
Top Bottom