Get the best price for your domain

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Hello all,

I have been experimenting for quite sometime now on how to get the best price for your domain. Here are the results:

1) Identify the prospective buyers for your domain. For this, Google the keyword of your domain. Find the prospective buyers and get their email from WhoIs database.

2) Put your domain on auction.

3) As soon as the domains are up for auction, email them personally(one by one), telling them that the domain is up for sale on auction and how useful it may be for their business.

You will see a high number of bidders and the auction will end up at a larger price.

I don't know that you need to do the auction part - seems risky to me. When you email the prospects, you'll have a good idea how competitive the name is by how many people inquire as to the price.

I don't know that you need to do the auction part - seems risky to me. When you email the prospects, you'll have a good idea how competitive the name is by how many people inquire as to the price.
Agreed!! But putting them on auction and then letting them know may be a good idea in the sense that they have less time to act!! Therefore, they may act fast. Also, if two competitors start to bid on the same name, chances are that the prices are going to be high!!
I have had such an experience. Just once, but it was good!!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom