Get money with http://f0rums.com

IT.com

nunobrito

Do you ever dream in a fair chance of making honest money on the internet?

If you want to fight for you chance to reach success, I want to work with you. Let's create forums in the same manner that people create auto-blogs and make money from micro-niches and adsense.

I've have a new multiforum service on my website network that is located at f0rums.com

You are welcome to register any subdomain on the site that isn't taken yet (first come, first served).

Advantages:
- Very strong domain that gives you an advantage over other forums
- You can add Adsense or whatever publicity to your forum
- No fuzz with hosting costs or maintenance
- Create as many forums as you need (unless they're empty, we can't allow that)
- They fit nicely inside any other site you have (f0rums.com/tips)
- No need to buy a domain
- Opportunity to get high SEO subdomains like downloads.f0rums.com
- Your forums start with a high page rank and Alexa, getting indexed by google faster than competition

Examples created a few days ago:
downloads.f0rums.com
webmaster.f0rums.com
wow.f0rums.com"
gaming.f0rums.com
tech.f0rums.com"

Other folks have been doing similar stuff with thousands of micro-niche blogs, it's time to do it with forums which bring the advantage that content is continuously refreshed by forum members if you know how to get it going.

My part of the deal is simple: I want to work with others and reach 100 successful sites where each provides 1 USD. You're welcome to join and also start earning 1 USD for yourself. We'll work on each forum until this 100 forums success goal is reached.

You won't depend on anyone else anymore.

What do you say?

Everyone is welcome regardless of their experience, just register on f0rums.com and start making your dreams possible today.
________
WildBrunette

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom