.gen.in = rocks!

IT.com

-GF-

I bought a few generic terms in .gen.in and put some sites on there, and they are bringing in a consistent amount of type-in and organic traffic.

They are making money on a weekly basis... I'm a BIG fan!

Are any of you owners of .GEN.IN subdomains? I've never liked subdomains, but with India being as huge as it is and growing, I felt they were a worthwhile risk.

You?

-GF

I bought a few generic terms in .gen.in and put some sites on there, and they are bringing in a consistent amount of type-in and organic traffic.

They are making money on a weekly basis... I'm a BIG fan!

Are any of you owners of .GEN.IN subdomains? I've never liked subdomains, but with India being as huge as it is and growing, I felt they were a worthwhile risk.

You?

-GF
can you name the sites,
good !

I'd imagine that the traffic is coming because you have websites set up and not on spec type in of the domain name.

Except for a few of the top keywords, I don't think .gen.in will be profitable for domainers. However, if you're developing websites, it's probably a cheap way to get a good keyword domain.

Yes..loads of good names available in gen.in..never came across any gen.in sales though..I think it makes sense if you plan to start a website..

@GF Perhaps you could share names of the site - and the kind of traffic you are generating, may help all of us on this forum to review the model and benefit!

Can you show us some data plz?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom