FutureIITians.com - Appraisal plz.

IT.com

Divyun

As you should know that IIT(Indian Institute of Technology) is the most prestigious engineering institute in India. So here I am with the domain FutureIITians.com for the future aspirants of IIT!

FUTURE IITians . COM

Very interesting blog!

I don't think the domain itself has any special value; the value is going to come from how well you develop the site. So far it looks like you are off to a good start.

The Domain name as undeveloped has very little value because there could be easily alternatives to the domain name like:

NextIITians.com..

Well, thanks for your suggestions guys!
@Jeff- I have developed and redeveloped this about a hundred times since I bought the domain. I actually can't decide what to have their exactly. I have tried everything from forums to social networks, cms to blog, in short everything!
@Ace- I actually had NextIITians.com earlier in my mind but my friends were able to convince me to get futureiitians.com

Forums and social networks are really hard to launch.

Blogs are a lot easier, and then if the blog takes off, you can always bolt on a forum or social network.

Trust me, forums are the hardest to launch and sustain. For every successful forum, there are hundreds that have died a silent death.

I know what I am going to say is difficult, but you must offer something original to your visitors so that they come again & again. In addition to visiting again, they should spread the word too. I would say lure them with resources for ace-ing the IIT. They will come.

I remember when I was preparing for IIT, there was no Internet for common man's use. But the equivalent was cable TV. I had no time to watch TV. I had school and classes and slept only four hours.

Another suggestion is to get both the domains and point one to the main one.

Good luck!!

Ace - did you get admitted to an IIT? Which program did you do? What did you think of it?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom