Future keyword name? शर्त.com

IT.com

Wanda

Hi All

Registered the domain शर्त.com on the premise that the link to bet? might offer a landing stage for a future brand name?
It seems to me that media / online connections change the cultural landscape starting with language / linguistics. Might be way off target but शर्त = bet ? how much advertising would it take ? My peers opinions gratfully acknowledged.

Hi domainerin
Thanks for the reply.I am also Sceptical as I do not speak Hindi. However I have seen how linguistics, tags, abbreviations, change with instant communication. "Keywords" short script = शर्त.com betting / bet ? notmy culture but if शर्त is related to bet then take the advertising of horseraces, football, cricket with the "शर्त.com" ?I left the country code !!All, any comments please.Stats शर्त About 1,160,000 results (0.23 seconds)
Google India search "शर्त" 2,750,000 परिणामों के बारे में (0.21 सेकंड)
Google India search "Bet" 117,000,000 परिणामों के बारे में (0.18 सेकंड)
http://translate.google.com/#hi|en|%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4

http://translate.google.com/#en|hi|bet

शरà¥ÂÂत in Hindi | translation and meaning of शरà¥ÂÂत | Shabdkosh

शरà¥ÂÂत - English translation - bab.la Hindi-English dictionary

bet - Hindi translation - bab.la English-Hindi dictionary

domainerin "I speak hindi"
I cannot argue a case other than think it was / is worth the punt :) was surprised when शर्त.com availablein 2010.
Note that Whois = बाजी.com creation date was 2004 which makes credible sense, Although बाजी Google India / Google.com search results is low 347,000 & no gambling / betting sites listed even with the governing laws affiliates would not stop listing.

Will leave it a while and list something to create a presence. Anyone with a bookies that will put up the shop sign-age शर्त.com? I will put a site up online, a few taxi ads and who can tell in a few years !!
wanda@live.co.uk

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom