From LinkedIn to Chinese domain names

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
I use LinkedIn almost everyday. It is the only foreign social network that I know has entered China successfully. Its growth has been explosive — being propelled by Chinese executives eager to connect with the outside world. I like this trend so much that I have started writing about domain names in Chinese to cater to my large number of Chinese connections.

Recently, LinkedIn did a study called 最跨界互联网公司 (my translation: The Best Cross-Border Internet Companies), and the best 20 companies were listed. This is about how internet companies in China are trying to solve the severe shortage of talents within their industry, which can become a barrier to a company’s growth. The solution is to seek talents from non-internet industries. The top 20 companies on this list are the most active in seeking such talents, suggesting they are most innovative in utilizing human resources to further their growth.

a.JPG b.JPG

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom