free.zone sold @ $300

IT.com
Congrats! Did you pay a premium to register it? What are the annual renewal fees?

Thanks Jeff,

I paid $60 and regg on 1st July 2015 sold on 12th August.
It was undersell but I need some boost to my confidence on Ngtld that's the reason I released it.

Many thanks,

Ashvin^

LOL.

Norway is a wealthy country so i NATURALLY would want to get such a person in the mid to high $xxx if i could. But since i dont consider new TLDs to be that strong now, i think this is a decent sale.

Your speculative ways paid off finally...big ups.

LOL.

Norway is a wealthy country so i NATURALLY would want to get such a person in the mid to high $xxx if i could. But since i dont consider new TLDs to be that strong now, i think this is a decent sale.

Your speculative ways paid off finally...big ups.
does it mean people of wealthy country throws money,
IMO, every penny is similar important for Indians, Americans or Ethiopians.

regards,

does it mean people of wealthy country throws money,
IMO, every penny is similar important for Indians, Americans or Ethiopians.

regards,
No, on the contrary, wealthy countries actually respect their money and are disciplined with it, hence the accumulation of money for them- wealth.

But people also cant pay what they dont have, so you can only get paid a good amount if the people in that country are more likely to have that type of money. I dont like stereotyping people but its just straight up naive to not try to get bigger amounts from people from wealthy countries.lol. I dont know how to word it but you know what i mean right? ok.

that's a great sell. Where did you sell it and how are you going about making your sales ? Would be a good learning for newbies if you shared your sales method.

No, on the contrary, wealthy countries actually respect their money and are disciplined with it, hence the accumulation of money for them- wealth.

But people also cant pay what they dont have, so you can only get paid a good amount if the people in that country are more likely to have that type of money. I dont like stereotyping people but its just straight up naive to not try to get bigger amounts from people from wealthy countries.lol. I dont know how to word it but you know what i mean right? ok.

I posted it on Namepros.com and got a query by the buyer stating that he is willing to buy it, after a few negitiation email, we reached on the deal amount.

Thanks,

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom