Free Escrow @ Mitsu

IT.com
Affordable Escrow Services at Mitsu

For details PM us. We will send you the details.

Charges : FREE for Mitsu Customer/Reseller with good standing Or Nominal charges for new customers.

STRICTLY PM QUERIES ARE ALLOWED.

PS: This services we are starting as a trial basis for next few months and if our experience are good we will happy to extend it as a full services.

Last edited by a moderator:
One more escrow transaction completed successfully in just 24 hours time.

Amount involved was USD 275. And even domain was not registered with us but buyer was from India so seller (our customer) used our services. (our escrow limit was USD 100 but for regular customer no limit).

If seller like to share the name , he can share .........

It was very fast Escrow and cheaper compared to Sedo. The initial USD price was converted to INR and then the buyer sent the payment through ICICI Bank. I got the funds on my Mitsu account which is fine as I planned to use it for renewals or registrations in Mitsu and this way no additional PayPal fee.

Overall I can gladly recommend the Mitsu Escrow service :)

Wow, it is true, the best things in life are free. Thanks Mitsu. Another convenient service from this great partnership.

Thanks for support ! more and more people are opting for free escrow services.

One more transaction reported of below 100 USD.

We never expected that type of great response. And how badly this solution was required ?

I just completed one more sale using Mitsu Escrow. The price was 550 USD and the buyer was this time from outside India. Like the first time, everything went fast and smooth and the charges were very acceptable.

One thing a seller should pay attention is what currency are you going to use for transaction. I recommend INR as other currencies are converted by banks to Rupees when transferred to India and the spread is around 40+ paisa for each dollar.

I will announce the domain name in the sales thread later.

Thanks for trust in Mitsu Services.

Very Soon Mitsu Escrow can use Bank of America NY branch wire transfer .

I just completed one more sale using Mitsu Escrow. The price was 550 USD and the buyer was this time from outside India. Like the first time, everything went fast and smooth and the charges were very acceptable.

One thing a seller should pay attention is what currency are you going to use for transaction. I recommend INR as other currencies are converted by banks to Rupees when transferred to India and the spread is around 40+ paisa for each dollar.

I will announce the domain name in the sales thread later.

Currently for domains only but for any other purpose sent us email or message we will decide and let you know. For our loyal customers we are always here to help.

Is this only for domains or can it be used for other things?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished another transaction using Mitsu Escrow for 20,000 INR.
The payment was credited to my Mitsu account and I was not charged at all. Not a single paisa! I need these money to renew my domains anyway and no need to transfer them outside my account (which would be charged a bit then). That's really fantastic support from Mitsu. I mean 0% fee for quick, secure and professional Escrow. I don't know if that's a timely promotion but at this point Mitsu leaves Sedo in dust.

I did around 5 sales through Mitsu Escrow by now and can only recommend their services to other dot in sellers.

Thats Indeed great news, I wish Mitsu taking more leads on this one and will continue to provide value added services to domainers. for dot in domains I dont want to use Sedo at all , as their fees really Sucks.

I have used mitsu.in escrow service for a transaction less than $ 100 .

I feel its very beneficial , its a free service. Also all the amount is credited to my account which anyway I can use for registrations and renewals. I can say this is very quick , very efficient and as good as ecop escrow service , but the only difference is its comes at no cost and you cant with draw the amount into your paypal / to your personal bank account. But this is a perfect service for the domainers. Highly friendly service by Mitsu.

Thank you Mitsu.

Can Mitsu please clarify, can escrow funds transacted through Mitsu' escrow service only be credited to a Mitsu account for domain registrations and renewals?

Or, if they are over a certain amount can they be credited to paypal/bank account?

I would have no problem paying for such a service at a competitive rate.

No currently we donot credit in Paypal and Bank transfer but for any particular case (where transaction is for More than USD 1000) we can do that but for that you require to pay the charges.

Can Mitsu please clarify, can escrow funds transacted through Mitsu' escrow service only be credited to a Mitsu account for domain registrations and renewals?

Or, if they are over a certain amount can they be credited to paypal/bank account?

I would have no problem paying for such a service at a competitive rate.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom