Forums: Genuine Participation vs SEO

IT.com

paullopez

Hello

I always surprise when someone recommend forums for SEO, because I believe forums are for advertisement of your products and services, not for any kind of link optimization. What you think?

I use blogs for link building... and use forums for gaining knowledge and communicating with peoples..

I use blogs for link building... and use forums for gaining knowledge and communicating with peoples..

The same thing I do … However, mostly I prefer paid advertisements for those keywords who have a huge amount of competition, because free link building techniques are only effective for less competition keywords. But this is just form my point of view.

Anyway, back to the topic. Sometimes it is really pathetic when people purposely include links in their post with keywords. I mean forum webmasters allow links in signature then it makes no sense to spam forum by adding links in post …

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]

I have learned a lot from different forum and the knowledge I got has changed my life.
So, forum is good place to learn and share knowledge experience. Forum also provide signature link so, no one should spam it and should keep it neat and clean.

Forum posting is the best way to get traffic. Posting on forums with a link in your signature could result in quality backlinks, improving the popularity and overall search engine ranking of your website. When the search engine spiders crawls the forums, your signature links will be detected, and will provide you with many backlinks within a very short period of time.

Forums are the place where people visit, share & gain some informative knowledge alongwith this forum also provide signature facility to the valuable members which are helpful from the seo piont of view and work as a link building.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom