Forum for SEO?

IT.com

Simone

Does having a forum on your site help with the SEO efforts? I am looking to attract more visitors to my website, and I'm wondering if a forum would help? Please share your thoughts and opinions.

I see a lot of sites have a forum option. This is great since most of the time, it attracts huge traffic. What you have to be careful about are spammers with no legitimacy. You have to come with a strong filtering criteria.

Yes, spammers can be the death knell for forums. And hackers. I've seen it too many times.

But yes, forums for SEO has been a tactic for a very long time now. It helps to have the size of the forum accurately reflect the size of the rest of the site.

Quick question from someone who really should know more about this stuff, but she doesn't....

What would hackers get from hacking a forum? I don't get it. Please explain that to me.

I get it that spammers can easily attack your site in this way. However, I am not sure if this would still apply to hackers. I think they can always hack without necessary going through the forums. I stand corrected though.

Thanks guys, but I'm less concerned with hackers right now and more about traffic to my site. It's been a year now and I'm still seeing just trickles and not even little streams. I want to boost my traffic generation efforts.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom