Forum down time

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
The forum has been down from the middle of the night on Friday until now. I'm terribly sorry about this.

I woke up Saturday morning and found the forum down. I contacted the host and was told it was "planned maintenance" and could last up to 24 hours.

Sunday morning the host was still down, I was told that the host was still working on things.

Monday morning the host was still down, and support was unresponsive, and this lack of response continued.

We had to make an emergency move to a new host. Unfortunately, there were difficulties with that, as the site had to be reconstructed from scratch, rather than a simple transfer.

Anyhow, we are back! If you notice any problems with the site, please let me know.

Thank you so much to all the people who emailed me to make sure I was alright and to express concern about the forum. That means a lot to me.

Thanks @Nishith! I've noted that and there are a other few things not quite working - hopefully all will be resolved tomorrow.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom