Ford Acquires GoRide.com + More Company Domain Movers

IT.com

JulienJ

Here are the latest domain movers detected:

Origami.org has been acquired by Marksmen for a currently unknown client. The domain has been registered since June 2001.

The Howard Hughes Corporation has acquired DiscoverHow.com out of GoDaddy’s NameFind portfolio. Great name and worth whatever they paid for it!!

NFL registered a bunch of domain names in relation to Team+Fan+Travel. Some of those include: PackersFanTravel.com, RamsFanTravel.com and JaguarsFanTravel.com

Ford Motor Company acquired GoRide.com for a newly announced on-demand non emergency medical transportation offering. They acquired the domain name from its past owners between April/Nov 2017 (likely about November 12, 2017). TechCrunch covered the story of GoRide. The service is only currently available in Metro Detroit but will be expanding in Michigan and I’m sure other areas.

Moms.com has potentially sold at Sedo. The domain sold for $252,000 in 2013 on Sedo and moved into whois privacy at that time. There was a website on the domain until at least Feb 2018 and now a Coming Soon page is displayed on the domain. I’d say the domain sold again.

Eightfold Inc. has acquired Eightfold.com from Telepathy Inc. for an undisclosed amount. The company is currently using Eightfold.ai

Anheuser-Busch, LLC has acquired DrinkWiser.com from its past owners. The domain has been registered since June 2006. The company used The Treadstone Group, Inc. to help acquire the domain from its past owners around February 1, 2018.

FinTech Labs/Fincubator VC has acquired single letter F.org out of GoDaddy’s NameFind portfolio. I do recall that the single letter .org domains held offering prices into six figures that I had seen when I wrote about GoDaddy selling G.org.

LumiLabs.com has been acquired by Marissa Mayer, the former CEO of Yahoo for a new tech incubator called Lumi Labs which she is co-founder with Enrique Munoz Torres. The domain name was owned by HugeDomains.com prior and held a buy now of only $1,895. It appears the purchase took place about March 29, 2018 according to whois records and by March 31, 2018 the domain transferred to Google’s registrar under whois privacy.

Complete article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom