For Sale .IN's....................

IT.com
although u have posted in sell section and asking for opinion , i assume its for appraisal.

only 1 i will renew is Specialties.in

Welcome..
See giving positive or negative opinions is not an issue, the way u present is more important..
I didn't say "selling premium domains" like that, Just a thought from good domainers like u.
This will add a step to all those who wants to do business here.
So please never mind my previous reply..
Good Luck.

Anybody posting for the sale/appraisal/review of his/her domains must be ready to hear negative comments from other members...

I remember a few weeks back, I posted a domain for appraisal TheShop.in which I had acquired after paying a hefty amount and got a few not-so-encouraging comments and also some very good comments... I am still hopeful that I will get a very good value for this domain in future...

Agree.
Positives & Negatives are 2 sides of the appraisal quantified on basis of quality as per the evaluator's perception ... hence , will vary !

I always wish fellows to be successful , but cannot see anyone making mistake .. everyone of us has hard earned money.. right :)

I like you for this Ecomindia.. :) have shared Domains with u ..so I can understand what you really meant.

Anyways in India we say .. "bhalai kay zamana nahi raha" :)

Listings Updated..........

Folks again i say, there is nothing wrong about ecomindia's post..

The way he formulated the sentence made me to comment..

No arguments please.......

hi mates,
i always wish good fr any domainr, speciqllly indian cctlds one's !! and am prod to be a domainer,,,

so, no worries and let's move ahead and focus on our goals. any query, suggestion required, every1 is welcome via pm. thnks.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom