Food Startup Feedback ?Sales/Marketing Jobs

IT.com
I am part of a food-related startup in Canada and we are making big moves in several directions.

First, we have the capability to add restaurants/menus in any city in any country (not obvious from the site yet). We are slowly marching across Canada and into the US but I am trying to figure out if expansion to other countries is feasible right now.

Second, we are currently directing most of our efforts towards the business/enterprise component of our startup which supports restaurant business owners. We have a few active products which promote restaurants online with more coming soon. We intend to be a one-stop source for online business solutions for restaurants. We will upload any menus that our paying customers send to us.

We are looking at aggressive expansion by supporting local salespersons to promote and sell our business solutions to restaurants owners/managers.

ForkJoy
https://forkjoy.com/foj

My questions, to anyone interested, are:
- do you think this could work in Asian countries specifically India?
- which cities in particular?
- would anyone be interested in earning a commission 'selling' our services to your local restaurants?

All feedback welcome.
brent @ ForkJoy.com
Thanks for your time.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom