Fleximoms.in - Flexible jobs for Mothers

IT.com

Ceres

Just read about the recent launch of Fleximoms.in, an online job portal for mothers seeking flexible employment in India.

Career counselling, workshops, job listings and staffing services are some of the services offered by this New Delhi based company. Fleximoms is a connecting point for potential employees and employers.

The company's founders (Sairee Chahal and Anita Vasudeva) are Fleximoms themselves.

It's interesting to note that, similar to MomAndMe.in, the American spelling of 'mom' is used, rather than the British spelling (mum).

Flexible employment gets a thumbs-up from me, as I'm lucky enough to enjoy flexible hours. The time I start work usually depends on what time I roll out of bed, or what time my son wakes me up. :p

Ceres,

Thanks as ever for interesting news and new start up info. I am interested to find out your source of info - not to beat you to getting the info and posting it here... I wouldn't do that! ... just to know where these new start ups are getting listed or reviewed.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks domainguy. Nowadays, is India using a mixture of both British and American spellings?

I was surprised they used 'mom' because I had always thought India used British English. However, it seems like this is not true for all cases?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom