Fleximoms.in - Flexible jobs for Mothers

Ceres

Just read about the recent launch of Fleximoms.in, an online job portal for mothers seeking flexible employment in India.

Career counselling, workshops, job listings and staffing services are some of the services offered by this New Delhi based company. Fleximoms is a connecting point for potential employees and employers.

The company's founders (Sairee Chahal and Anita Vasudeva) are Fleximoms themselves.

It's interesting to note that, similar to MomAndMe.in, the American spelling of 'mom' is used, rather than the British spelling (mum).

Flexible employment gets a thumbs-up from me, as I'm lucky enough to enjoy flexible hours. The time I start work usually depends on what time I roll out of bed, or what time my son wakes me up. :p

msdomains

Ceres,

Thanks as ever for interesting news and new start up info. I am interested to find out your source of info - not to beat you to getting the info and posting it here... I wouldn't do that! ... just to know where these new start ups are getting listed or reviewed.

Thanks in advance.

Ceres

Thanks domainguy. Nowadays, is India using a mixture of both British and American spellings?

I was surprised they used 'mom' because I had always thought India used British English. However, it seems like this is not true for all cases?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Hosting.co.uk launches a new Flexible Approach for its Super Affiliate Hosting 0
Prashant Sharan After dumping its sponsors, .jobs plans to raise millions from premium names New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan ICANN leadership jobs receive application from only half as many women Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Steve Jobs gets his domain name although posthumously Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ FIND.JOBS – ARE THERE ADVANTAGES TO .JOBS NAMES? New GTLDs 0
JulienJ ONLINE JOBS – DOES COUNTRY CODE EVEN MATTER? The Lounge 0
Mittaltiger FREE to post jobs and resumes for 60 days - Jobsplate.com For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 15 US companies assure Rs 5,000 crore investment in Andhra Pradesh, to create 10,000 jobs The Lounge 0
anquest Jobs.GLOBAL Sells For $15,000​ ​ | The DN Journal Weekly TOP 20 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Jobs.ca sold for $450,000. Nu.com.br sold for $45,000 at Sedo!! Non-Indian Domains 1
D Food Startup Feedback ?Sales/Marketing Jobs Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
ebiz4india Big Companies announcing massive jobs cuts but INDIA is Hiring. The Lounge 1
J jobs domain For Sale 0
J Jobs domain For Sale 0
B jobs.co.in and cricket.co.in Domain Appraisals 33
J Content Writing Jobs The Lounge 12
Jeff RIM.jobs Non-Indian Domains 2
X 4 .in /.co.in domains for sale inlcudes LLL.in | IndiaTravel,Jobs,city related-cheap For Sale 0