Fizber Acquires Sold.com Domain From Ten-X

IT.com

JulienJ

According to whois records, FSBO service Fizber has acquired the premium domain name Sold.com from real estate marketplace Ten-X.

Based on whois records, Ten-X, LLC owned the domain name Sold.com as late as December 10, 2017. Today, I detected a change of registrant to The Sold Company and the domain name is now redirecting to Fizber.com.

Ten-X was formally Auction.com and rebranded in January 2016 to widen the offering of the real estate company. Ten-X went under new ownership in late 2017, when THL took majority stake of the company. Fizber launched in 2007 and does not appear to have any affiliation with THL and I wonder if Fizber is planning a rebrand to Sold.com? In general, the domain can be used in many ways but Sold.com would be a powerful brand name. Ten-X still owns a trademark for Sold.com in real estate, so I’d assume that TM would have been included in the potential sale.

Auction.com, LLC acquired Sold.com from Dominion Enterprises in 2012 based on whois history records.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom