First ever generic co.in/.in Auction -247.in etc Sedo.com

IT.com

wot

Country flag
The first ever Generic .co.in/.in auction on Sedo.com.Starts 31st May 2012 at Sedo.com

x.co/inauction Link courtesy of The Poet.

120 great keyword domains from the country of over 1 billion people where English is the main language of business and the internet at VERY affordable reserves.

A great opportunity to add to your .co.in/.in portfolio or start from scratch.

Example:

HDD.in

Cash.co.in

How.co.in

4x4.in

Beer.co.in

Weekdays.in

Who.co.in

Ganges.co.in

BBQS.in

And many more.

[URL="http://x.co/inauction"]Have a look now and choose from 120 quality domain names.[/URL]

[URL="http://x.co/inauction"]Any name that particularly takes your fancy?[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI

None of the VERY top names are more than 499EUR

Top names are no more than 299EUR

Over 40 are 99EUR!

Crazy reserves!

Most of the fence sitters will probably enter the fray in the last few hours.. Quite likely that the number of domains with bids will go up considerably.

It is definitely a great service Wot. I see this as a milestone in .IN/.CO.IN name space. I really hope your domains attract the X,XXX+ bids they truly deserve

I guess they will raise the bids. Its always in the last hour. I just won one Indian domain last week and the price jumped 200% in the last last hour.

Anyways i have my eyes set on one.

Cheers.

epic :(:(:eek::confused:
Bidding History: film.co.in Winning Bid: 499 EUR
Bidding History: 247.in Winning Bid: 659 EUR
Bidding History: tea.co.in Winning Bid: 509 EUR
Bidding History: anime.co.in Winning Bid: 100 EUR
Bidding History: garages.in Winning Bid: 100 EUR
Bidding History: soy.co.in Winning Bid: 100 EUR
Bidding History: miss.co.in Winning Bid: 299 EUR

Unmitigated disaster! Extremely poor results. Most of the names sold had previously received much higher offers and as for 247.in-scary for the extension.

I took the risk and got burned.

I don't see Sedo doing another dedicated .co.in/.in auction for a very long time if ever.

Sadly the .me auction the previous week was quite successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Mitsu said in the other thread, it seems domain sales venues like Sedo don't get on with the Registry very much. Sad to say the least.

Unmitigated disaster! Extremely poor results.

I don't see Sedo doing another dedicated .co.in/.in auction for a very long time if ever.

Sadly the .me auction the previous week was quite successful.

As Mitsu said in the other thread, it seems domain sales venues like Sedo don't get on with the Registry very much. Sad to say the least.

I don't see any relevance with whether or not the registry gets on with Sedo.com or not that will have had no bearing on the result.

A combination of economic woes worldwide and lack of interest in a genuine extension. Manufactured extensions like .me & .co seem to take preference.

Hell,I just sold a hyphenated .co for more than any of the auctioned names achieved.

It has some relevance, if you consider that Sedo and similar venues seem to be blocked in India.

Yes, repurposed TLDs seem to be hot sellers.

I don't see any relevance with whether or not the registry gets on with Sedo.com or not that will have had no bearing on the result.

A combination of economic woes worldwide and lack of interest in a genuine extension. Manufactured extensions like .me & .co seem to take preference.

Hell,I just sold a hyphenated .co for more than any of the auctioned names achieved.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom