Final Business Day/Sunday Farewell Breakfast | T.R.A.F.F.​I.C. East 2014, Miami Beach

IT.com

anquest

Country flag
Final Business Day + Sunday Farewell Breakfast | T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East 2014 | Miami Beach | Photos / Highlights by Ron Jackson:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141103.htm excerpts:

Photos & Highlights from Saturday's Final Business Day and Sunday's Farewell Breakfast at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East in Miami Beach

By Ron Jackson

The 2014 T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference - the 10th anniversary edition of the pioneering domain industry trade show - concluded over the weekend at the beautiful Fontainebleau Hotel on Miami Beach. Saturday was the final day of business, one that included the annual T.R.A.F.F.I.C Awards ceremony. After a big dessert and coffee party Saturday night, the show closed with one our favorite events, the traditional Farewell Breakfast, on Sunday morning [...]

The final business day Saturday opened with T.R.A.F.F.I.C.'s popular Two-Minute Elevator Pitch opportunity. Every entrepreneur in the audience was invited to take the stage and tell the audience about their new business or the latest offerings from their existing company [...]

------------------

[ See Ron's full article - including the photos:

dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20141103.htm ]

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom