Few QUOTES ABOUT LIFE...!

IT.com

ebiz4india

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.

"To understand your parents love; you must raise children yourself...!"

If you judge people, you have no time to love them." -- Mother Teresa

"When u r up in life, ur friends get to know who u are. But when u r down in life, u get to know who ur friends are."

He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all.

CHARACTER is like a TREE and REPUTATION like a SHADOW. The SHADOW is what we think of it; the TREE is the REAL THING.- Abraham Lincoln

All too often we know what we should do but we don't do what we know!

When you do common things in an uncommon ways; You will demand attention of the world.

Only a life lived in the service to others is worth living. ~ Albert Einstein

Yesterday ended last night. Every day is a new begining. Learn the skill of forgetting. And move on.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless".

Nothing spoils a romance so much as a sense of humour in the woman.

If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.

One Day all villagers decided to pray for rain.On the day of prayer all people gathered & only 1 boy come with umbrella.THATS CONFIDENCE.

I have taken this quotes from Internet, I liked them very much and thought of sharing with my fellow Domainers.

BEST OF LUCK!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom