Feature Requests

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Things seem to have stabilised now after all of the times the forum was hacked and I think all issues relating to upgrading to vb4 have been dealt with.

So, now is a good time to suggest any features you want added to INForum. Just post what you'd like to see in the thread and I'll see what I can do to accommodate.

domaining123

Hello Jeff,

since more and more members are developping .in/.co.in websites, what do you think to open a showcase Sub-Forum (for instance in the Webmaster section) to present our work? Other members could give feedback, and this can give development ideas.

domaining123

Thanks Jeff!

I see there are already some threads: do I miss this section :confused:, or did you move some threads when you created it?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Another feature on .xyz user - Marc Jacobs, Vanity Fair, and Harper’s Bazaar seek out the forward-thinking creativity of production studio Bosque.xyz New GTLDs 0
G Feature on multi-talented creative artist VisualBoy.xyz New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver: Squadhelp Shortlist is a nice feature Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Namecheap brings forth a cool new feature to domain search Registrars 0
Digital Pandit WordPress creator Automattic ditches a great feature for its JetPack plugin. Resources 0
Jeff Impressive Feature at Epik Registrars 0
S Feature Film Raag Desh Stole The Hearts of Indians The Lounge 0
domainking131 New Feature: Search Geo and Geo+Keyword Domain Sales! Resources 0
domainking131 Escrow.com Introduces New Live Chat Feature Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 New Feature on Bodis: Google Analytics Tracking Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 Domaining Europe 2015 will feature Adam Dicker as the keynote speaker Non-Indian Domains 0
Ceres Shopping feature added to Google India Webmaster Forum 0
Jeff Post Thanks Feature The Lounge 2
Ceres Alexa's New Feature: Search Terms Webmaster Forum 9
Ceres Bharat Matrimony offers facial search feature The Lounge 2
Digital Pandit How Tucows handles requests for private WHOIS details Registrars 0
domainking131 .Online Receives 550+ Sunrise Requests With 10+ Days Left Non-Indian Domains 0
D Resellerclub/Directi not responding to emails, support requests Registrars 0