Favorite novel.

IT.com

sanju123

Is any one fond of reading novels...?I read off and on, one of my favorite novels is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.It is one of the most amazing novel that I have ever read.

Now i dont read novels but earlier i have read some very famous novels and my favourite of all time is 'the lord of the rings' by J.R.R. Tolkien.

Reading is one of my greatest hobby. i have read hundreds of novels and my favourite novels are crime and punishment by Fyodor Dostoevsky and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to read and have read loads of novels. My favourite author is Sidney Sheldon and I have read all his books. The best one from his collection is Other Side of Midnight. I recommend people to read this book its fabulous.

I love reading. Fiction is my favorite. Out of the many novels I love, Dan Brown's Deception Point and Chetan Bhagat's 5 Point Someone are my all time favorites. I like Sydney Sheldon too. Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged is a great novel too :)

Is any one fond of reading novels...?I read off and on, one of my favorite novels is Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.It is one of the most amazing novel that I have ever read.
I like books and especially I like to read novels. I like "Wuthering Heights" by Emily Bronte. But my favorite novel is ?Gone with the wind? written by Margaret Mitchell.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom