fav song?

IT.com
It is long list but these days there is dearth of good songs,I am sticking to one of the nos by Justine Timberlake...Sexy Back.Pl share if you have more nice nos.

My favourite song is an oldie like me :)

Starry Starry Night by Don McLean - it's a song about Vincent Van Gogh.

I heard the song today and I enjoyed it thoroughly, it is a beautiful number.It seriously touched my heart, are the rest of the songs by Don McLean equally good? I will give a try to all.Thanks a ton.

I heard the song today and I enjoyed it thoroughly, it is a beautiful number.It seriously touched my heart, are the rest of the songs by Don McLean equally good? I will give a try to all.Thanks a ton.

Yes all of Don McLean's songs are great and have lots of meaning. For example, the "Day the Music Died" (aka American Pie) is a tribute to Buddy Holly and others who died in an airplane crash.

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, it's got to be "Within You, Without You" by The Beatles. Man, I love Georges sitar playing! And the lyrics just sum up my beliefs. I can still listen to it over and over again.

No real favorites, or just too many to list. Anything by Tool, Korn, Linkin Park, Disturbed, The Days Grace, Finger Eleven, etc.

My favourite song is "Is this the meaning of being lonely" by Linkin Park. Its a very emotional song and has a great soothing effect. I also like many songs composed by Pink Floyd.

Is starry starry night the number played in Ally McBeal? I love it there. It is performed by Vonda Shepard there. I absolutely love that one. You should try "Its only life" by kate voegele. Its a great song.

Hi Jigyasa,

I'm not sure as I haven't watch Ally McBeal for a few years now! It is a great tv series though, and very funny.

Thanks for the recommendation of "It's only life" - I will listen to it.

It is a very complicated question for me because I adore good music and good songs. Everything depends on the mood. But in most I prefer classic blues

i have so many favorite songs. i can only remember a few:

1. A world to believe in - celine dion
2. bless the broken road - selah
3. always be my baby - david cook
4. all of Backstreet Boys' songs
4. whatever it takes - lifehouse
5. i'll be - edwin mccain
6. couldn't ask for more - edwin mccain

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom