fattening for sale

IT.com

mrchris

hey guys,
you always hear me rant about building a business not a domain name...yeah, yeah yeah.

well here's something i've been running for 6 weeks and getting it primed for a better sale......its a damn 1 page website that has a keyword domain.

the site
sellgoldcoins co uk
what i normally do is use a proxy to remote into another server for more 'organic' more 'localized' set of search results using List of Free Proxy Servers - Page 1 of 11
viola!!
its on the first page using 'sell gold coins' for google co uk.....and a huge rise in value (100% organic SEO)

(sovereign coins, krugerrands etc are huge in u.k) and I do have affiliation (1% commission) with thegoldbullion co uk

what im trying to say here is that if you have a good domain name you can easily get it on the first page,
if its an 'everyday' domain all you need to do is get it annoying people......everyone wants first page and people pay extra because they are lazy..exploit this HARD
on sale is simple 'add a phone number'.....no more work needed for the new owners as google will drive 'organic type in business'

pretty simple approach
$12 = domain
4hrs = adjusting template and SEO
6 weeks = adjusting and waiting

minimum sale = $3000 euros on a bad day
will tell you when it comes up

if you are buying an domain / online business, isnt it of more value being on the first page?

if only i had just 1% of the domains on this forum LOL's..serious you guys rock HARD in domain keyword ownership
seriously, start developing!!! it helps you understand the market your in.

observation: I saw a heap of rfid domains,
rant: i was working on a rfid asp.net project for MLA in australia (meat & livestock Aust....web based app tracking rfid tags)
more rant: maaaaaan just 1 sale in australia for 'cattle' related rfid tags will make you very rich!!........f$%k,sh*t, D*mn!!!! there are 50 million+ cattle that have rfid tags
my thinking: (sorry thats a COMPLETE MULTI MILLION $$ BUSINESS just in those domains if you done it 50% right) and india is a tech powerhouse!!!! get the sh*t made in china

(you have to chase success in exactly the same way you chase your future)
seeing those domains almost makes me cry because i dont live there

back to the site,
proxy to see for yourself
dont forget im lazy but consistant
but this is how I make 95% of my cash online outside of advertising

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom