Fastest Firefox unleashed - Welcome 3.5

pubdomains.in

Today as I checked my FF for update - I was in for a pleasant surprise.

Mozilla Advances the Web with Firefox 3.5

• Twice as fast as Firefox 3.
  • Private browsing, tear-off tabs and more.
  • The most advanced Firefox yet.
Read More on Firefox 3.5

Ceres

I've been using FireFox 3.5 Beta for a few months now, and I've been very happy with it.

At the beginning my browser crashed a lot, but this problem disappeared a while ago.

Ace

Heard good things. I'll hold of updating till I can get FireBug running :)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Spammy .loan makes Alibaba fastest-growing and fastest-shrinking registrar in June New GTLDs 0
domainking131 India still fastest-growing economy in world gripped by uncertainty: IMF The Lounge 0
Ace India Becomes World’s Fastest Growing Economy: What Investors Need to Know Resources 0
tithidomaintrade Leggings.co.in - perfect domain for the fastest growing leggings market For Sale 0
domainking131 .NYC is the fastest growing city domain on the Internet New GTLDs 0
domainking131 $2 to $2,000 in 48 hours. One of the fastest domain flipping I ever heard General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing India fastest growing e-commerce market in Asia-Pacific region; Business and Economy 0
domainking131 Domaintyper.com- fastest tool to check domain availability Resources 0
CyberKing 44 HD films a second: Team in UK manages fastest ever ‘real world’ internet speeds The Lounge 0
domainking131 Fastest tool to find your domain name!! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
D India Projected to Be the Fastest Growing Economy in 2010 The Lounge 2
Digital Pandit Firefox blocks all tracking cookies in its latest release Registrars 0
domainking131 Firefox will soon offer one-click buttons for all your search engines Webmaster Forum 0
the_poet Firefox 4 Is Finally Available For Download The Lounge 1
Jeff Sites not loading in Firefox; loading fine in Internet Explorer The Lounge 2
Ceres Firefox Memory Issues? The Lounge 0