Fast EU VPS server?

Lovelycher

Country flag
I`m looking for a long term EU VPS hosting account.
Budget €20 + any taxes if applicable
Super-fast Drives. Any established web hosting providers you can recommend?
I've found QHoster.com EU VPS hosting? What hosting provider would you rather choose? And why?

Thanks in advance

Bizbuzz

Country flag
I am really glad that my site is hosted by Hosting022.com Serbia VPS hosting because they conquered this good rating when they have helped and solved some problems which occurred during the purchase and payment.

SSDcension

Country flag
I should say that they are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! Tech support is quick and reliable. They absolutely are without question the best support team on the planet. QHoster.com prices are reasonable.

Megheria

Country flag
I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend QHoster.com web host! Thumbs up to their support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

LightIan

Country flag
Give QHoster.com a try. They currently have 30 locations:
UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines) and many more.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom