Fake Google Job Offers

IT.com

Ceres

A conman was caught pretending to be a Google India senior employee. He posted fake job advertisements, used scanned Google letterhead, issued false offer letters, and even arranged training for the 'recruits.'

The conman, Sudam Chakraborty, stole at least Rs 20 lakh by telling the jobseekers they had to pay a processing fee and training fee.

You can read the full story here.

A conman was caught pretending to be a Google India senior employee. He posted fake job advertisements, used scanned Google letterhead, issued false offer letters, and even arranged training for the 'recruits.'

The conman, Sudam Chakraborty, stole at least Rs 20 lakh by telling the jobseekers they had to pay a processing fee and training fee.

You can read the full story here.

I'm wondered how all these people could be so naive! I received this junk advertisements also but it's well known that if there is a proposition to pay money for the receiving of the job it's a scam because you must be paid for your work.

It is quite strange but this is how lot of people making quick money. One of my acquaintance tells me that when he started working on net he was befooled by some and now he befools the others. It was shocking to hear all that but it is harsh reality. It is good that this crook was pinpointed and pickedup usually people commit white collared crime and get away with it with ease.

One of my acquaintance tells me that when he started working on net he was befooled by some and now he befools the others.

Wow, that's too bad! I hope the majority of people don't react this way after they become a victim of a scam. There would be no-one left to trust...

Quite a brainy guy!! But I wonder how people fall into such traps. All of them who has approached this guy are educated!! And they will be knowing the procedures well enough not to be cheated. But still...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom