ExamResult.co.in & Influenza.co.in

IT.com
Im not good at this but ill try.
ExamResult.co.in - Cant give a value on this but ExamResults would sound nicer.
Influenza.co.in - Dosent really fit the extension. A .info extension would make sense.

Thanks Kussy - however when you search in Google as an individual - you are bound to search 'singular' i.e my exam result instead of my exam results - thus the choice to go for examresult.

influenza.info was registered way back in 2001 - and even though it is available for sale, beyond our $$$ budget - so opted for next best and hopefully local Google search would give additional points to .co.in over .info

Cheers

Is ExamResult.co.in yours?

Influenza.co.in - I'd peg this at low $xx reseller - probably better to develop this than to resell.

examresult.co.in- it is a good 2 word term, but poor cpc + need to be developed.

influenza.co.in - good timing of pickup. develop and it can be a good one;)

btw. i have Results.bz :p.

I have given you the exact search volume whereas you are giving me the number of results on google. Most obviously the higher search volume for exam results is because people search it more. But dont bother about it too much. Its not a lot of difference. Examresult is just as good as examresults although i'd still prefer the latter.

Kussy is right about this.

Search results are different from Number of Searches.

Try and get Examresults.in if you can. Not too much of a development potential either in any case. You know how Univ's and School Boards work here, results are declared at 15:30, and other than a bland looking page with a seat number and your result displaying, there isn't much to display.

But that being said, maybe you can use ExamResult as a metaphor and have a blog about career guidance. The CPC is great, and your monetization options increase dramatically.

As of now Reg Fee, if you don't have time to develop this then grace delete or drop it and run :)

Either way, best of luck,

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct @ Chandan, but search is always for result - not results / sorry for repetition.
Well site is up and running now - and we intend to develop it as a portal, good part is that traffic has started to trickle in prompting further investment in school based .in domain names as well as 'boardresults.in' :D

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom