Evergreen Sites

IT.com

Connected

Do you think you can command a higher asking price for a website dealing with an evergreen topic as opposed to one that doesn't?

On average, do you think those types of sites sell for more?

I think you are bound to command a higher asking price if your site has content that stays fresh all the time. In essence, what this means is that the site is able to generate sufficient traffic, day in day out.

Of course. I can totally see how a site that specialized in producing manuals for VCR repairs would be worth so little today, if anything, while a site that was focused on 'Losing belly fat for new mothers' would have grown in value.

Britney, you bring out an important point which makes me beg the question, when we talk of an evergreen topic, do we envisage that over time, it becomes obsolete? I think that the choice of topic is important as well. For instance, anything to do with weight loss will remain relevant for quite sometime.

As long as we live weight loss is always going to be relevant. So is love and relationships, so you will never go wrong with a dating site or something like that.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom