( Contact >> Praveen Nair | +91 97 4286 3353 | email@example.com )
"CeBIT INDIA is presented by Deutsche Messe – the world leader in bringing innovative, inspiring and effective business events to high level decision makers. Global Fairs. Global Business."
"70 + Speakers | 30 Power Sessions | Networking Opportunities"
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS include >> TV Mohandas Pai
(One of the Co-Founders of Infosys (NYSE: INFY) and, formerly, Head of Human Resources at Infosys) )
COUNTRY PARTNER / PAVILION >> CANADA
VENUE >> The 'Bangalore International Exhibition Centre'
Supporting Associations include >> COAI
(The 'Cellular Operators Association of India')
Special Features & Initiatives 2015
CeBIT Global Conferences
Theme: D!Conomy (The Digital Economy)
The digitization of the economy is proceeding apace. CeBIT 2015 highlights the immense opportunities afforded by the “d!conomy”, and the immense effort required to become "digitized".
CeBIT Global Conferences Lead:
+91 90 0469 1833
CeBIT Executive Club
For the CxO, By the CxO, Of the CxO
Highly exclusive, by-invitation-only and non-transferrable
CeBIT Executive Club member benefits:
Being part of the CeBIT Executive Club India you will enjoy complimentary access to:
• CeBIT Global Conferences
• Opportunity to be nominated to CeBIT Hannover’s CEC membership program
+91 98 8698 8111
The +91 Startup Challenge 2015 organized at CeBIT INDIA will now invite both Indian as well as International startups in an exciting 'innovation' challenge.
Designed exclusively for startups, +91 is:
• CODE TO CONNECT with seasoned entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, mentors and accelerators.
• OPPORTUNITY TO PRESENT your startup to a qualified audience at a national platform.
• GLOBAL LAUNCH PAD where winners will showcase ideas to a global audience at CeBIT 2016, Hannover
• SHOWCASE in a dedicated display area
• PRESENT your ideas to the jury, launch your offerings to potential investors, VCs, support programs, media
• ENERGIZE your business by exploring synergies with a captive business audience
+91 will connect entrepreneurs to other entrepreneurs, global media, consultants, support programs, angel investors and venture capitalists; help start-ups showcase Indian talent to an international audience.
[ Contact >> Praveen Nair | +91 97 4286 3353 | firstname.lastname@example.org ]
Future Of Work
A dedicated zone showcasing Technologies, People, Careers & Skill sets for the Future
Aim: To maximize the strengths of CeBIT INDIA and help position leading brands as workplaces of the future, creating an important career platform for IT specialists, engineers, web specialists and professionals.
Presenting The IT Prowess Of Different Indian States
Making India Digital
CeBIT 2015 will feature a zone dedicated to public sector companies that are invited to showcase their innovation in a specially designated pavilion within the Expo.
The Public Sector Parc will
• SHOWCASE IT talent from different states in India
• PRESENT an opportunity for the states to attract investment from international companies visiting CeBIT
• REINSTATE the government of India’s mandate of ‘Making India Digital’ through the strong IT solutions presented by the different participating public sector companies from the states
+91 98195 15983
COAI in partnership with CeBIT welcomes you to the global trade event on the business of technology, offering the TELECOM ECOSYSTEM a dedicated platform for presentation, networking & discussion, setting the tone for a 'Mobile India'
• Live Display: 'Mobile Pavilion' for members, associates offering devices, network solutions, accessories, applications & technologies
• Convergence of technology buyers across Banking, Retail, Healthcare, Real Estate, Governance, etc., where 4G will pay a crucial role
• CeBIT Global Conferences: Dedicated sessions on 'M-commerce' & 'The Power Of 4G'
CeBIT Mobile Program lead:
+91 98869 88111
Partnership & Branding Lead:
+91 99307 44733
CeBIT INDIA offices:
Hannover Milano Fairs India Pvt. Ltd.
B-102, Business Square,
Off Solitaire Corporate Park,
1st floor, Chakala, Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 400 093
+91 22 6687 5527
Hannover Milano Fairs India Pvt. Ltd.
No.1/36, 2nd floor, 2nd cross,
Ulsoor Cross Road,
Bangalore - 560 042
+91 80 4674 2500
[ See More:
CeBIT INDIA 2015 home: cebit-india.com
Visitor Registration: cebit-india.com/visit-registration.html
List of Exhibitors: cebit-india.com/exhibitors-2015.html
CeBIT 2016 / Hannover / March 14 - 18: cebit.de/home ]