Estibot does a lot more than domain appraisals – here’s three of my favorite features

IT.com

JulienJ

To kick off 2018 Estibot debuted a brand new look and feel. As a long-time Estibot user I was excited to see the refreshed UX, it’s incredibly clean and the mobile experience is a major step forward. It’s clear that the team over at Estibot really went above-and-beyond with this update, but it’s what they have under the hood that has always impressed me the most.

Yes, Estibot is the defacto standard when it comes to algorithmic domain appraisals, but under the hood there’s a lot more things that they do and I’m always surprised when people don’t know about the other services that they offer. So I thought now was as good a time as any to share three things that you probably didn’t know you could do with Estibot.

1. Generate a list of potential end-user buyers for your domains

I made this feature #1 for a reason – it is one of my favorite things about Estibot and it’s a huge time saver. All you have to do is enter a domain name that you’re interested in finding potential buyers for and Estibot will put together a solid list of potential buyers (including contact information).

2. Domain Sales History

While Estibot can help find end user buyers, they can also help you research domain names that you’re looking to buy yourself. Whenever I’m interested in buying a domain from someone else the first thing I do is try to find out how much the current owner paid for the name.

3. Appraised Drop List

Last but certainly not least is Estibot’s Appraised Drop List feature. This does exactly what it says, providing domain investors with appraisals on expiring domain names. I’ve found this is a great tool to instantly curate a list of expiring domains that might be worth looking at.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom