estibot appraisal is more than godaddy did you ever see this ? i need the real value please

IT.com

momo002000

Country flag
hello
New York Accent .com
more than 20 years old
estibot appraisal 2300$
godaddy appraisal 887$
i dont know the real value of it
can anyone help please ? .. thanks

I would not rely on either tool for appraisals - you need to look at sales over time and get a gut feel.

That being said, I think if an end user approached you, I would ask between those two values. I would likely ask for $2K and accept anything over $1K.

From a reseller, you could likely get $50 to $100.

I would not rely on either tool for appraisals - you need to look at sales over time and get a gut feel.

That being said, I think if an end user approached you, I would ask between those two values. I would likely ask for $2K and accept anything over $1K.

From a reseller, you could likely get $50 to $100.
any idea how to sell it

There is no real magic to that. If you are willing to wait for a buyer, you should list it on all the major marketplaces - definitely Afternic, and also Sedo and Dan.com.

If you are looking to sell quickly, try NameLiquidate.

There is no real magic to that. If you are willing to wait for a buyer, you should list it on all the major marketplaces - definitely Afternic, and also Sedo and Dan.com.

If you are looking to sell quickly, try NameLiquidate.
thanks very much

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom