Estibot appears to favor .in over .co.in

IT.com
No, it recognizes in both cases the words. But seems to receive different statistics from MSN or other source.

Ok, don't get this literally :) Try buzzDomain.com and buzzdomain.com - this is what I tried today.

Yes, i did get three different results typing in BuzzDomain.com, buzzDomain.com, and buzzdomain.com. But that is why they have a disclaimer.

Very strange. It looks like Estibot is not pulling msn data correctly. MSN shows the exact same results for "buzz domain", "Buzz Domain" and "buzz Domain" but Estibot pulls different data from MSN in each case.

Very strange. It looks like Estibot is not pulling msn data correctly. MSN shows the exact same results for "buzz domain", "Buzz Domain" and "buzz Domain" but Estibot pulls different data from MSN in each case.
Yes, this is what I am talking about. So be careful with numbers estimated ;).

.in is way better than co.in. Think about it, would you rather have your company with a co.in at the end of the address? I wouldn't think of getting a .co.in domain.

Then how come they haven't introduced a .uk yet. I suppose it's because the British like things long and complicated.

There is .uk - see e.g.:
Nominet UK

It's just not open for the public.

I think that the UK likes being able to distinguish between companies, organizations, government, etc.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom